So last week I tried to give the readers of Malibu Real Estate blog a little heads up on a smashingly great Point Dume Home that was coming on the market. Well, it’s officially listed now! New to the Malibu real estate market is a home in Wildlife Road located on Point Dume. I spent about 2 hours at the property last week and gotta tell you a few of the great things about it.
- It has beach key and a permit issued for a new 6000 plus sq.ft. home
- It is a short walk both to the shores of Little Dume or to the steps of Point Dume Marine Since Elementary
- The recently remodeled ranch home is charming and ready to be enjoyed
- the 1.25 acre lot feels like 3 acres…there are huge areas a flat land to do whatever you want with
- It is one of the few lots that has access on both Wildlife Road and Fernihll
So here is the low down on the high end…..
Point Dume has been the hottest sections of real estate this past year. I’m not going to mention names, but if you are “in the know”, you’ll be aware of several large celebrity transactions that have taken place over the years on Wildlife. It is arguably one of the best roads on Point Dume to be on and others have paid big numbers to be there.
For the “Low Down on the High End” in Malibu subscribe via the RSS feed button on the right or here.
For seriously straight talk about actually buying a home and living in Malibu, call me on my cell at 310 699 8428 anytime 7am to 10pm.