Several Closings On Point Dume
7 October 2013 · by Mike Gardner Malibu Real Estate Agent 310-699-8428
5 Point Dume Homes For Sale Closed This Month
The general word on the street is that the real estate market is slowing down a bit. Partially true. It’s normal for the real estate market to cool down a bit as we head in to fall and even more once we start seeing frozen Turkeys in the fridge.
Looking at some data this morning tells a different story, especially on Point Dume where 5 closings took place in the last month. Here are the deals that went down and 4 have something in common….”ranch house”.
- 6540 Dume Drive – Came on the real estate market at $2,500,000 then dropped to $2,100,000. Sold for $1,910,000. 1957 little ranch house at beginning of Dume Drive. 205 DOM
- 29107 Cliffside Drive – Listed at $2,395,000 and sold for $2,330,000 1958 ranch house with BIG ocean views. 74 DOM
- 28850 Hampton Place – Listed at $2,995,000 Sold at $2,950,000 4000 sq.ft. in Cul De Sac off Portshead with nice ocean views. 37 DOM
- 28943 Grayfox – Listed $3,615,000 Sold $3,500,000 Went in to escrow in days after it went public. 2467 sq ft 1957 ranch house half way down Grayfox. Basically ZERO days on market.
- 289181 Cliffside – Listed $4,995,000 Sold $4,500,000 1948 Ranch house on a private flat acre of land. Major potential for development. 228 DOM
, point dume homes for sale
, ranch house